Domestic Assistant- Kingsmead Care Centre-Horsham
Where you will work?
Kingsmead Care Centre, Horsham
What we need from you?
We require you to be of a warm and friendly disposition with a caring nature.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that our service users needs are met, always.
What will the role entail?
- To gain knowledge and understanding of the day to day use and maintenance of the following equipment: Vacuum cleaner and carpet shampoo machine
- To become familiar with and to use correct working practice in regard to Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- To clean as required the following areas: Bedrooms, Inter-linking corridors and stairs, Bathrooms, Toilets, Public rooms, including reception rooms/areas, Clinical rooms, Offices and Storerooms
- To follow cleaning schedules as implemented by the group
- To observe the privacy and dignity of all service users in the home, at all times.
*The full job description will be discussed with you interview stage.
What benefits are there for you?
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Double pay at bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus,
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training
- Internal academy offering various courses including specific training in a field you are passionate about, eg, Dementia.
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer friend bonuses
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes:
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain Injury
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!