Care Worker - Nights
Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK’s leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have branches nationwide, provide care for over 40 000 older and disabled people with 17 000 well trained and dedicated staff.
The Care Worker’s role will involve:
- Providing personal care and support to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
- Healthcare, including assisting the service user to take medication as appropriate
- Providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping and preparing and cooking meals
- Accompanying individuals in social activities and assist in developing and maintaining the social interests of the individual
- Providing specialised care for clients with more complex needs if required
The successful Care Worker will have:
- Previous care experience is advantageous
- Social care, Health Care, Childcare, Food Safety certifications or similar
- Able to work evenings and alternate weekends
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, which will be paid for by Mears
- A full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK with access to your own transport *
There are full time and part time (evenings and weekends) hours available. Applicants must be willing to work alternate weekends and demonstrate good levels of flexibility.
This role would suit a Care Worker, Support Worker, Domiciliary Care Assistant or Carer.
Mears look for people who share our commitment to working in the community and who really want to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
Please apply online today to be considered for the role or call 01228 517 830
Mears promotes diversity and is an Equal Opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80298754