Year 3 Class Teacher
Directors seek to appoint an excellent
Year 3 class teacher - Required for September 2018
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about primary education and has a well-developed personal ethos of how children learn best.
- Is a practitioner who can foster excellent relationships with children.
- Has a proven track record of enabling children to make accelerated progress.
- Has high expectations of all children and is able to inspire and motivate.
- Is able to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and its community.
- Must have an interest in supporting the development of an area of teaching and learning across the school.
In return we will offer you:· Creative, curious children who are independent, resilient and work well in a team. · High levels of in-class adult support. · An environment for learning which is engaging, relevant and exciting. · Skilled and friendly staff who are dedicated to making a difference to every child’s success and well-being. · A culture which encourages children, families and staff to work together to move our school forward. · A strong ethos of care, respect and concern for each other. · An innovative work place in Sussex Learning Trust, which offers a wealth of opportunity for continuing professional development.
Visits to our school are strongly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01444 451264
Thursday 1st March at 11.00
Tuesday 6th March at 16:00
Thursday 8th March at 15:30
Monday 12th March at 13:15
Tuesday 13th March at 16:00
Closing Date and shortlisting: Wednesday 14th March at 12:00 Interviews: Tuesday 20th March & Wednesday 21st March
Application forms and further details from the School Office or by email.
Alternatively, you can download an application pack from our website.
Warden Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to successful references, qualification check, health clearance and an enhanced DBS disclosure check.