Senior Care Worker
Agincare Homes Holdings has been providing Residential Care since opening its first Care Home in 1986. Since then, our services have grown and we now operate 16 Care Homes, with the Agincare brand becoming known nationally, for the range of services offered.
Our residential care and nursing homes provide a person centred approach for individuals and are able to offer a comfortable and safe environment.
Senior Care Worker required for Senior Care Worker
The role of Senior Care Worker is to lead and support Higher Care Workers and Care Workers in the practical support and care to residents including personal, social and therapeutic care whilst adhering to their individual care plan and working within the confines of the Home's Policies and Procedures. Also, to participate in plans to promote an environment contributing to a high standard of care according to the residents needs and wishes.
Full and part time guaranteed hours available for both day and night shifts to include alternate weekends.
- An understanding of Health and Social care sector and the provision of person centred care.
- Previous experience in a Social Care setting
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and customer skills, at all levels
- NVQ3 or above or other professional qualification in Care
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80425367