We are looking for a dedicated Homecare Assistant for our client in the Hull and Beverley areas of East Riding of Yorkshire. Come join one of the main local providers helping older people within their own homes. They work for both private clients & the local authority and they have an outstanding local reputation- they work hard to make a difference on their doorstep.
No experience necessary as training will be provided! All you need is a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
What are the Benefits working as a Homecare Assistant?
- We pay a very competitive rate of pay £8.45 - £8.55 per hour + 20p mileage allowance;
- Local work and flexible hours to suit personal circumstances!
- Paid holidays.
- Comprehensive induction training with ongoing support and supervision including QCF and apprenticeship qualifications.
- Bespoke training focused on the people you help!
- Very generous staff referral bonus scheme and welcome payments.
- Lots of different employee benefits & recognition schemes such as; “you’re a star” employee scheme.
- We actively promote from within and encourage to further your career by offering QCF & Apprenticeship qualifications.
Could you support an older adult to get up on a morning and help them with the everyday tasks we all take for granted, like washing and cooking all the while being a great companion for them?
Our carers come from all walks of life, many just wanting a change of career. We are looking for candidates who truly want to make a difference to the life of an older adult and want to feel a real sense of satisfaction when coming to work.
Hours & Availability:
- You would need some availability during our busy times which are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends. This can include:
- Full time & part time hours covering mornings, evenings and alternate weekends.
- Bank hours are available for those that want flexible hours as and when.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the work we cannot offer school hours only.
Being a Homecare Assistant can be very rewarding, if you have the desire to make someone’s day a bit brighter and easier please click APPLY! We will answer any questions you may have.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80418337