Do you have the ambition and enthusiasm to join our rapidly growing business?
This is a really exciting time for eurochange, opening our first branches in Northern Ireland as part of our robust expansion programme. We already have a strong market presence throughout Scotland, England and Wales with 152 branches, with further growth planned for 2018.
If you are looking for a sales role that gives you more challenge and opportunity, then there could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange Ltd than now!
Whether you are listening to customer’s tales of trekking in Timbuktu, hiking in the Himalayas or even watching the sunset over the Serengeti, with our great rates on foreign currency, cash passports and many other products on offer, we want our customers to enjoy more of those priceless moments knowing they received a first class service from you.
If you have at least 6 months retail experience or similar experience in a customer focused environment then apply now, we’ll provide full training on our products and how to do a great job.
Our Full Time contract offers a basic of 40 hours and our Part-Time variable contract offers a basic of 20 hours, both contracts require you to be sometimes flexible to work up to 48 hours per week during peak trading. You should be flexible and able to work a mixture of weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.The role
- Promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability.
- Maximising new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
- Processing all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business.
- Taking full ownership of your branch, with the ability to work independently ensuring the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus schemes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discount on travel money
- Access to discounts with hundreds of brands
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Long service awards
Don’t miss this great opportunity to become part of our team as we begin our journey in the Northern Ireland market!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79932421