Cleaner - St Luke's Primary School
Join Amey to help create high-quality learning environments, where Northampton students can gain meaningful skills and qualifications. Together with local authorities, we keep schools clean and safe ensuring students are warm and well-nourished.
By being a cleaner with Amey, you will be based at St Lukes Primary School in Northampton working on a (part time basis. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 15:00-18:00. On a school contract, not term time.
What will you be doing?
You carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming the classrooms and offices, emptying bins and cleaning the toilets.
Additionally you will:
- Make sure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
The successful candidate will:
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use their own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Have cleaning experience, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
You will be required to undergo our enhanced DBS check – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.
Amey does far more than most people expect. You’re one of 64 million people who have used a service we support today. We help design, implement and run the infrastructure for railways, airports, energy and all sorts of vital public services from defence to healthcare across the country.
There is a wealth of career opportunities at Amey and we’ll support you at every stage, wherever your ambitions may lie, giving you the tools to bring your ideas to life and reach your goals. In return for your commitment to Amey you will be eligible to receive fantastic benefits such as:
- Paid Holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounts at High Streets Stores