Factory Administrator (Part Time)
Position: Factory Administrator (Part Time)
Hours of work: 30 hours per week
Salary: £10.84 per hour
My client is a long-established manufacturing company based in Almondsbury who are looking to recruit a Factory Administrator.
The purpose of this role is to maintain the smooth running of all business administration functions with a busy production facility.
Mandatory working hours on Monday are 08.30 to 17.00 hours, but flexibility with remaining hours for the rest of the week.
The job duties would be as follows:
- Raising Despatch Tickets
- Reception Duties / Dealing with Customers / Visitors / Contractors
- General clerical duties, including typing, filing, maintaining and archiving records
- Wages inputting
- Raising Purchase orders
- Petty cash
- Stationary ordering
- Invoice processing
- Proven experience of a busy office environment
- An understanding of manufacturing administrative systems and procedures
- An open welcoming Personality
- Punctual and reliable
- Good degree of numeracy and literacy
- Computer literate including excel and Word
- Prepared to learn the different administrative processes and procedures
- Efficient management of working time and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of J D Edwards advantageous
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration or contact Melissa Hicks at E3R on *************
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960312483