Co-Ordinating Nurse Roles - London Based
About the client
International SOS are seeking coordinating nurses to operate from their modern London based offices. International SOS is a travel and security company with offices around the world providing care to people worldwide.
With a clear career progression route available, candidates will enjoy a fast-paced office based role in the centre of London. Clinical nursing experience will not be lost with nurses being required to still use a strong amount of their clinical knowledge.
The ideal candidate will be;
- NMC Pinned
- Excellent level of English
- 18 months experience in any of the following; Trauma, A&E, Military, Cruise Ship, First Aid Responders
- Excellent Salary and benefits!!
- Fantastic work environment – New Modern and Spacious Offices!!
- Nurses if they want, get the opportunity to do Bank Shifts in nearby NHS Trust!
- Clinical Skills won’t be lost in the role!
- Career development options!
- No night shifts!!
Interviews are being held both onsite and via Skype in the coming weeks so get in touch ASAP to book your interview.
Cpl Healthcare contact;
Contact Maeve at [... Click Apply...] or call [... Click Apply...]for more information on this role!