Full Time Permanent Nursing Positions
With positions available in ICU, Medical Ward, Surgical & Healthcare, Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest and most well-known trusts in the UK.
The trust is a leading national centre for specialist treatment and is one of only 5 academic health science centres in the UK allowing it to have a worldwide reputation.
Cambridge Hospital is one of the leading NHS Hospitals in the UK.
- Based in the picturesque city of Cambridge, is one of the largest and best known trusts in the UK
- A leading national centres for specialist treatment
- A government-designated comprehensive biomedical research centre
- A university teaching hospital with a worldwide reputation
- Trust vision: to be one of the best academic healthcare organizations in the world
Nurses must have a recognised nursing qualification and a B2 level of English or higher.
Acute hospital experience is desirable but not essential.
About Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust:
In the city that inspired great minds from Charles Darwin to Stephen Hawking, you'll find one of the world's oldest universities, the 1871 Gothic- revival All Saints Church and the gardens favoured by 17th-century poet John Milton. Cambridge is also home to ADC Theatre, the oldest university playhouse in England. Evenings are perfect for taking in the mix of traditional pubs and contemporary restaurants and just 30 minutes from a London based airport.
Excellent Staff Benefits and Onsite Accommodation Available
For further information or to book your interview contact Cpl Healthcare today.
Cpl Contact - Maeve Rafter:
For further information please contact Maeve on + [... Click Apply...] or email your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]