We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Room Attendant to join our highly successful team at The Grand Hotel, Brighton.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who have the passion, drive and ability, to service hotel bedrooms to the standard specified by Housekeeping Management.
You will be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of guest bedrooms for arrivals, stay overs and departing guests, maintaining strict security over hotel and guest property, whilst providing an excellent and helpful service to guests. You should have a warm, personable nature, can do attitude and a great eye for detail. You will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
In return for your dedication and hard work, we can provide:
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Complimentary gym facilities
- Work based pension and life assurance
- Grand Recognition Scheme (with rewards including free cinema tickets, wine,
Afternoon Tea, GB1 Dinner and Spa Experiences)
- Entry into a draw to win a mini break to Europe and beyond...
- Discounted use of hotel facilities including Restaurant, Lounge and Spa
- Discounted accommodation and staff rates at our properties
- Meals on duty
- A high street, local attraction and retail discount programme, including Starbucks,
Boots, Zizzi, Pizza Express and many more!