Other reception and administrative experience will be considered.
Candidates MUST be able to work part time hours, from 27.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday afternoons. Extra hours MAY be required.
Duties will include:
- Processing personal information and dealing with telephone requests
- Creating appointments using in house or bespoke systems
- Dealing with the public face to face
- Processing and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Taking messages and directing to relevant departments
- Handling petty cash and monies associated with payment of fees by patients
- Filing paperwork
- Data entry using MS packages
- In return you shall expect a busy friendly office, car parking facilities and an excellent atmosphere.
Sound interesting? We will look forward to receiving your application!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80416688