Head of Finance
Head of Finance - Central Bristol - £50-65K
An exciting career opportunity to lead a finance team for a fast growth, group of recruitment businesses in Central Bristol, providing timely and insightful advice to the board to enable the business to continue to grow at its current rapid pace.
This is a great career move for an ambitious accountant looking to run, grow and develop their own team within a business that has experienced significant growth year on year for the last 3 years. There is a clearly defined career path to a board level role in the short-medium term for the right person.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- CIMA, ACCA OR ACA qualified with relevant management accounts experience;
- Experience of managing a team in a fast growth, SME environment;
- Advanced Excel Skills;
- An enthusiastic & pro-active attitude;
- Excellent communication & influencing skills;
- High attention to detail.
You will be responsible for the following:-
- Producing and communicating accurate and timely monthly management accounts and board pack along with commentary to the board;
- Preparing and communicating rolling quarterly cash flows and preparing reports and liaising with finance providers to ensure sufficient funds for growth;
- Working closely with the board to develop a suite of reports to help the directors drive growth within the business;
- Managing the team to ensure that all contractors timesheets are received on time, are processed quickly and efficiently and all contractors are paid within clearly defined deadlines;
- Managing credit control and AP to maximise cash flow;
- Assisting with the annual budget and forecasting process;
- Managing, developing and recruiting for the team as it grows.
Excellent benefits package including a 20% bonus, 27 days holiday, pension etc.
Part Time / Flexible working patterns would be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80417327