Business Administration Apprenticeship, Level 2 (Alarm Administrator)
- Sending out service invoices for systems, ensuring the correct prices and dates are in schedule
- Ensure the template is correct and zones correct
- Booking in services (taking payments as necessary)
- Sending out letters to past/new customers to arrange a new service
- Answering the phone
- Dealing with customers on the phone to the best of your ability
- Booking in Jobs, starting up new sites or surveys (details in handbook)
- Going through completed job sheets and entering details on the system
- Check police URNs on a monthly basis
- Must communicate any issues you may have, so we are able to resolve them
- Must promote the company in a good light
- Work within a team
- Take turns making tea/coffee in the morning
- To HELP with light cleaning duties: keep the office, kitchen and toilet areas clean
- Empty bins and shredder
- To be computer literate
- To be confident in talking to customers on the phone
- To be friendly and open with colleagues
- To have good attention to detail
- To be well organised and thorough
- To be willing to learn new skills
- To be prepared to work in a team and get involved in everything
- To be able to be accurate and careful when inputting data
- To learn how to prioritise work
- To be prepared to represent the company positively
- To be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get the job done!
GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths grade C/4 or above.
We are looking for a permanent team member.
The view is to take on an apprentice, with a view to employing them at the end of the team, provided they are capable, willing and fit within our existing team.
Things to consider
- The vacancy is within Eastbourne. It is 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- We are closed on bank holidays and for some time over the Christmas period.
- You will be entitled to 4 weeks holiday (Jan – Dec pro rata).
- Buses run regularly and there is ample parking within walking distance.