A fast growing online retailer has a new opportunity for a Business Assistant in Littlehampton.
For the right candidate this role will become permanent after a qualifying period.
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for providing excellent customer service for a company that is quickly growing in their field.
Hours: 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
Pay: £9 per hour
Business Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist the manager with the online retail business.
- Purchasing products and submitting them to an online database.
- Tracking products and deliveries.
- Speaking to customers to advise of despatch details.
- During busy periods you will be expected to help in the warehouse with picking and packing of stock.
- Previous administration experience- proven Microsoft experience.
- Industrial knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work from own initiative.
- Knowledge of working for an online retailer.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay rate.
- Temporary to permanent role.
- Develop new skills in a bespoke environment.
- Product training.
Please contact Rebecca or Demi now to apply for the role or find out more information.