Care Home Team Leader - The Laurels -Broadbridge Heath, Horsham
Team Leader We love what we do and we want you to love it too! We are looking for caring and friendly people to join us at Sussex Healthcare!
Where you will work?
The Laurels, Horsham - Younger adults with complex health needs: Autism, physical or learning difficulties
What we need from you?
We require you to be of a warm and friendly disposition with a caring nature.
You will need to have your level 3 NVQ to be considered for the role of Team Leader. You will recieve full training both in the home and at our Training Academy to give you a good oversight on how the home and organisation works. Through this training you will learn to identify specific needs and requirements of the individual service users.
What will the role entail?
- To share with the other staff in meeting the personal care needs of service users in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- To help in the care of the services users physical environment and in the general day to day activities of the unit.
- To take charge of the unit on a day to day basis in the absence of the Unit Manager.
- To manage all office duties as specified by the Unit Manager in their absence.
- To participate in system of supervision and appraisal.
*The full job description will be discussed with you at interview stage
What benefits are there for you?
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Double pay at bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus,
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training
- Internal academy offering various courses including specific training in a field you are passionate about, eg, Dementia.Nursing apprenticeships
- Mentoring scheme,
- Exceptional career progression within the company,
- Refer friend bonuses
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain InjuryWe have great facilities within our homes including salt caves, hydro therapy pools and sensory rooms.
- You will be given the opportunity to move between homes if you choose to, to broaden your experience and knowledge.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!