£18,000 - £20,000
Outskirts of Brighton
My client is looking for a Property Manager to join their friendly fast-paced offices on the outskirts of Brighton. The ideal candidate will be driven, outgoing and organised.
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent customer service experience and is passionate about the property industry or, someone who has previous experience in property and would like to utilise their existing skills.
* General admin duties
* Knowledge of the property industry
* Providing exceptional levels of service to clients
* Excellent time management skills
* Working to deadlines
* Managing portfolio of properties
* Actively seeking new business
* Must be highly organised and have the ability to multitask
You will need to have:
* Ability to build strong rapports
* Excellent communication skills
* Good literacy and numeracy skills
* Driving licence
* Good attention to detail
* Customer service background
Please only apply for this position if you have previous experience in working in an office environment. If you are interested in the role, please apply today! Or email .
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.