Senior clinic nurse
Lead clinic nurse
Permanent, Full time
Up to £37,000 per annum
Pulse is recruiting a lead clinic nurse for a leading London outpatients clinic that offers onsite GP, diagnostic and imaging services under one roof.
This position will be to work on a permanent basis, Monday - Friday and regular hours.
We are looking for a nurse with a minimum of 3 years experience within a surgical or outpatients setting.
The clinic runs various clinics such as;
- GP services
- Breast care
- Skin care
- Sports injury
- Diagnostic and imaging
This role will really be a hands on nursing cosmetic role with the nurse undertaking the following roles and responsibilities:
- Outpatient Assessments
- Close monitoring and follow up of patients
- Wound care and dressings
- Assisting with minor procedures
- Ensuring consent forms are completed accurately and on time
- Undertake and arrange blood sampling
- Telephone advice and pre-assessments
Working as the lead clinic nurse, you will take on additional responsibilities such as;
- Reviewing and monitoring consumable usage and eliminate wastage to assist with reducing costs
- Showing a good understanding of and contributing to the clinical governance agenda
- Assisting with efficient management of stock within the clinic
- Identifying any training needs of junior staff
Liaising with Consultant Surgeons on a regular basis we are looking for a confident and strong communicator with good presentation skills as you will be representing this cosmetic surgery provider.
The lead nurse will receive a salary of up to £37,000 per annum + benefits! This is a great opportunity for a senior nurse wanting to progress their career within cosmetics.
Pulse is a leading healthcare staffing agency that specialises in providing temporary and permanent staff to healthcare organisations across the UK.
Our permanent nursing division covers the whole of the UK and we assist Registered Nurses in gaining permanent positions, some of which never get to the advertising stage. Our service includes CV and interview preparation and assisting in salary negotiation and managing the recruitment process. So let us take the hassle out of your job search.