If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer satisfaction through high quality Beauty/Spa treatments, and want to work in an elegant modern Spa then this is the role for you! With treatment rooms, sauna, steam room, pool, gym and relaxation room Breathe Spa is the ideal location for customers to relax and enjoy themselves.
Lingfield Park is a diverse and unique resort comprising of a 4* Marriott Hotel with an 18-hole golf course, and busy turf and All-Weather horseracing courses. This position is based within the Spa at the 116 bedroom hotel in a location which offers employees the opportunity to learn skills across a range of disciplines.
You will report to the Spa Supervisor or in their absence the Spa Manager.
The main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Preparing to deliver treatments by ensuring that treatment rooms, equipment and product trays are prepared in advance, prioritising efficiency, hygiene and presentation towards guest relaxation.
- Delivering excellent treatments to a high standard for clients and guests
- Prioritising the comfort and wellbeing of clients and guests to create a professional and relaxing atmosphere
- Working with other members of the Spa Team to ensure that guests receive excellent customer service
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Relevant NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualifications
- Ideally have previous Spa experience
- Demonstrate customer service excellence, attention to detail, and be highly motivated.
- Be flexible with regard to hours and days of work.
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- Marriott Hotel Discounts for you and your family
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across Arena Racing Company.
How to Apply:
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter detailing where you saw the position advertised and current salary to Holli Grayshan (HR and Recruitment Coordinator)