Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
The duties of the role will include:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Answering emails
- Sending out information to customers
- Updating client database
- Arranging viewings of properties
- Maintaining and updating information correctly and accurately
- Filing and archiving
- Good IT skills – all Microsoft Office products
- Confident on the telephone
- Confident when meeting people either in person or on the phone
- Accurate and careful when entering data
- Ability to write clearly so others can read messages
- Ability to listen and respond to instructions
- Confident to ask questions to clarify understanding
- Willing to get involved in all aspects of the business
- Keen to learn and develop knowledge of the business
- Willing to develop understanding of being in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative once trained
GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths.
The apprentice will be taught the essentials of commercial estate agency and could progress to become a negotiator.
Please be aware that the role is based on administration and you will not be an estate agent during the apprenticeship.