Become a Code Club Tutor - flexible role
MAMA.codes is a dynamic and fast-growing EdTech startup, offering unique, creative coding resources and workshops for children aged 3-8 through popular local term-time code clubs and holiday workshops.
We’re looking for highly motivated, outgoing and organised individuals to train as MAMA.codes Reps in their local area on a self-employed basis. Applicants can be from any background, will love teaching children (or have similar experience), can effectively manage groups of 3-8 year old children, and are keen to build a successful business around your life, - not the other way round!
As a rapidly-growing business, over the last 18 months we have grown to :
- Over 120 code clubs delivered
- 10 schools subscribed to our curriculum packs, with 200 in the pipeline
- Over 200 parents and 60 teachers trained in the process.
– Setting up and delivering term time code clubs and holiday workshops, at suitable local venues
– Promoting your events to ensure sufficient bookings
– Reliably delivering high-quality workshops with children and adults
– Selling school curriculum materials to local schools & pre-schools and family subscriptions to local families.
What we offer:
If you successfully join our Rep community, you will be a self-employed sole trader who is responsible and accountable for driving demand of your local customer base. In return, you will receive autonomy and a generous portion of our revenue share model. A monthly revenue target will be mutually agreed with your local Rep Manager, and we will supply you with full training, teaching materials, and marketing templates.
Priority areas (but please apply anyway if your area isn't shown - we'll be there soon!) :
Kensington, Highgate, Hampstead, Angel & Islington, Crouch End, Hackney, Shoreditch, Barbican, Chiswick, Battersea, Wandsworth, Westminster, Brixton, Balham, Clapham, London Bridge, Southwark, Waterloo, Vauxhall, Maida Vale, Queen’s Park, Notting Hill, Ladbroke Grove, East Dulwich, Wimbledon, Richmond, Forest Hill, Putney, Barnes and Sheen.
Not for you? Refer a friend who joins us as a Rep and we’ll give you £50!
Please note: when you hit the "Apply" button you will be redirected and asked to complete a short questionnaire which forms your application.
Application deadline for April training day is the 11th April at 5 pm.
Thanks – and we look forward to meeting you!