Part time - iGCSE Chair of Examiners - Greek
2 days left
- Part Time
The Chair of Examiners for iGCSE Greek (2017 Specification) will be responsible to Pearson for maintaining standards in a subject or group of subjects across different syllabi and methods of assessment from year to year.
- To chair the Question Paper Evaluation Committee (QPEC) meeting(s).
- To ensure the question paper(s) and mark schemes meet the requirements of the qualification as set out in the specification throughout the paper production process.
- To chair the Awarding meeting for each syllabus in the designated subject or subject area, checking that the required standards are brought to bear in each examination component and in each subject as a whole.
- To recommend mark boundaries for each grade in each subject at the conclusion of the Awarding process.
- To have a clear understanding of the standard applied during the exam series and be able to apply and justify during the awarding process.
- To collaborate closely with the Qualification Delivery and Award Manager in carrying out all designated responsibilities. All recommendations arising from these responsibilities must be made through the QDAM.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- You will have a degree or equivalent.
- You will have experience delivering the relevant subject and qualification in either teaching or through assessment.
- You will have experience of managing people in an Educational environment.
- You will have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account.