HR Professional - Part-time
6 days left
- Part Time
Human Resources Professional
Crossword Cybersecurity are a fast-growing technical company based in Richmond. We specialise in developing cyber security systems for large organisations. We employ about 40 people based in Richmond, Surrey and Kraków, Poland. We are a friendly group of people and require a part-time HR person to help with recruitment, staff induction, HR documentation and HR-related duties.
The position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
You will be required to do the following:
- Work with the management team to recruit new staff
- Take responsibility for recruitment logistics
- Design, develop and execute an induction programme for new staff
- Ensure that our HR documentation is up-to-date and in line with UK law
- Design and implement a company-wide performance and evaluation system
- Ensure that all staff are adequately and appropriately trained for their roles
- Maintain holiday and sickness records
- Work with the management team to build a company culture that allows our staff to enjoy their working environment and perform to the best of their abilities
A CIPD professional qualification is welcome but not essential, as is practical HR experience.
Apply for HR Professional - Part-time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly