PA to CEO. Full time but flexible hours and some home working
PA to CEO
Who We Are
Obelisk is an award-winning legal support company that uses ex-City lawyers to provide quality, flexible and affordable support solutions to law firms and in-house legal teams with 95% of our consultants being women. Obelisk is fully committed to diversity. Over 25% of our consultant lawyers are from Magic Circle firms and most come from top 20 law firms. We supplement legal teams by taking on routine, repetitive and junior level work which allows the teams to focus on areas where they can add more value. Some of the practice areas we cover include Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Banking and Finance, Corporate, General Commercial, M & A, Employment, Construction, Real Estate, Tax, and Regulatory work. We also provide lawyer-led foreign language support services and have assembled a team of highly qualified lawyer-linguists. Our CEO and founder, Dana Denis- Smith is looking for a PA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diary management. Schedule and confirm appointments, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Liaise between CEO and our clients and other contacts.
- Independently review, prioritise, delegate and distribute incoming work to be reviewed by CEO.
- Use judgement in matters affecting time commitment of CEO.
- Maintain confidential records and reports.
- Greet clients and visitors where necessary.
- Take and screen incoming calls, answer routine enquiries and route calls to appropriate individual in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Collate expenses and other financial information and pass on to accountant as per agreed schedule.
- Research and investigate information as required, compile data from multiple sources into a coherent and concise format.
- Provide support in preparation for meetings and conferences: booking rooms / venues, arranging printing of agreed material, organising conference packs, refreshments, other items as necessary, confirming arrangements.
- Minute meetings as required.
- Assist with general office duties e.g. monitoring and purchasing office supplies
Skills and Experience:
Organisation – time, task and space management
Attention to detail – accurate and precise
Professional – appearance, demeanour and confident meeting new people
Communication – good oral, written, telephone, email and listening skills and ability to interact well and with confidence with a wide range of people
Team player – competent member of the team who willingly provides support to Line Manager and co-workers, actively supports team goals
Computer skills – proficient user of MS Office
Attitude - ‘can do’ attitude to getting the job done and joining in with other team tasks as required