Health and Social Care Sales Representative - Flexible
StriveCare makes Health and Social Care training simpler, faster, less disruptive and more productive.
With over 20 years of experience in health and social care training, we specialise in developing, running and managing quality training programmes that allow clients to completely focus on their business’s operations and development. StriveCare draws on this extraordinary heritage to provide a portfolio of different training programmes into the Health and Social Care sector including the newly launched FastTrack NVQ Diploma in Health and Social Care.
We are looking for dynamic and passionate Sales Representatives who will be involved in the continuous growth of StriveCare and the provision of our Health and Social Care offerings. The salary for this role is £20,000 per annum + commissions + travel expenses. OTE £45,000+
This position is offered on a full time or part time basis.
It is a work from home and field based role.
You will undertake the following duties as part of this role:
- Responsible for generating leads and selling our Health and Social Care courses into care homes.
- Creating new and building on existing relationships with care homes to maximise both initial sales and repeats sales.
- Arranging meetings with care home managers, managing all correspondence effectively and efficiently until a sales proposal has been agreed.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets set.
- Ensuring that a detailed and accurate record is kept up to date for all sales prospects in our data management system.
- Working closely with the administration team to ensure that sales leads are handed over effectively for sign up.
- Manage your diary efficiently, to ensure regular contact and on-site visits with care home managers.
- To understand, use and promote our Health and Social Care courses.
Some experience in a care capacity would be ideal but not essential.
Proven track record of sales is required.