Home Care Assistant
Home Care Assistant - Kingston upon Thames - £9.15 to £11.40 per hour + Excellent Benefits
We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and compassionate people to work as Home Care Assistants. The duties will include assisting service users with personal care, providing companionship, supporting with food preparation whilst providing as much of their independence as possible. Experience in Care is advantageous but not essential, as provide all necessary training to help candidates launch into this heart-warming and rewarding career.
£9.15-£11.40 based on experience and qualifications
We are a company dedicated to the care of elderly, sick and disabled. We specialize in providing care through our Home Care Workers who commute to the homes of our service users. We operate around South West London and parts of Surrey.
• Good communication and written skills
• Commitment, enthusiasm and professionalism
• Experience in care is advantageous
• Driving licence would be beneficial but is not essential
- 28 days paid holidays
- Continuous support through recruitment
- Full training free of charge
- Company car and paid mileage
- Mileage paid for travel expenses
- Career progression with support in NVQ Level 2 & 3
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
- Special rates for weekend
Kingston, Merton, Epsom and Banstead - covered by Kingston branch
Woking, Guildford, Spelthorne, Runnymede, Elmbridge and Walton - covered by Walton branch
Please note that due to the nature of the job role, all candidates should live in operating areas or willing to relocate.