Financial Adviser - Equity Release
- Full Time
Financial Adviser - Equity Release
Home based - South East England region
Here at Aviva we are looking for a Financial Adviser to join our Equity Release team, on a permanent basis. This role will be home based but will involve extensive travel across the South East of England; therefore, a candidate located in this area would be highly advantageous!
The role will work with and support the wider Equity Release Financial Advice team to explore business opportunities - managing a high-volume customer caseload, and always driving excellent customer service.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Providing professional advice and 'fact-finding' for new and existing customers, while delivering outstanding customer satisfaction
- Managing & processing customer cases on a day-to-day basis, working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Creating & providing recommendations, developing clear plans for new and existing customers
- Undertaking both virtual, and face to face, meetings with customers, including sending out initial confirmations and managing appointments
- Creating personalised illustrations and presenting these during meetings
- Adhering to appropriate risk management procedures to control, supervise and report on business activities
- Ensuring good working relationships are developed and maintained with business partners
- Supporting & improving the way we work by challenging the status quo
Skills & experiences required:
- Currently operating in a similar Equity Release, Financial Advisor role
- Appropriate industry related qualification(s) - CF6, ER1, plus either RO1 or CF1 etc. (please declare which qualifications you have clearly on your CV)
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements within Equity Release
- Track record of analysis and problem-solving skills
- Commercial mindset, with a customer centric approach and ability to work well during periods of change & growth
- Ability to travel regionally, as required, with a full current driving licence
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive annual salary, depending on location, skills, experience and qualifications
- Company car
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days (Pro Rata)
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daisy Holmes a call on +44 7436 672007 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.