- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Governance Analyst to be part of our Savings and Retirement (S&R) Business Support and Governance Team!
The team is responsible for bringing together key services that ensures S&R is resilient, compliant and delivers excellent customer outcomes. They focus on disciplines such as complaints handling, quality assurance, vulnerable customer governance and assurance, policy management, risk management, financial crime operations which are spread across five teams.
We need your guidance to help ensure S&R is delivering appropriate, fair compliant outcomes for customers, and to highlight areas of conduct risk. As the Governance Analyst, you will shape, define, operationalise and execute customer outcome and conduct analysis and insight across S&R. This involves providing clear line of sight on key conduct metrics and reporting consistently against S&R and Group frameworks.
Experience of working in the insurance industry is not essential as we are more interested in strong governance experience along with good analytical skills.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Define key conduct metrics for S&R aligned to our operations and ensure consistent with wider life frameworks. Inputs will include service metrics, quality assurance results, vulnerable customer outcome monitoring, complaints root cause analysis, and pension transfer operational metrics
- Perform read-across multiple data sources and metrics to assess the bigger picture, identify trends, and potential risks
- Provide an opinion on conduct hotspots for S&R and what action should be taken to improve outcomes for customers
- Ensure requirements for customer outcome and conduct reporting and review are defined and clear across the S&R governance model
- Manage end to end pension transfer conduct reporting ensuring there are correct data feeds into risk committees. Ensure all MI recommendations from the pension transfer control enhancement project are embed
- Where necessary, consolidate reporting and insight across S&R, working with local governance leads and acting as an interface to the rest of life business on key metrics
- Manage and deliver reporting requirements for the conduct section of the S&R risk and customer committee
- Support education and awareness activities relating to customer outcomes and conduct
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- Experience of working in Financial Service
- Strong analytical and governance skills with a good eye for details
- Experience of engaging at senior management level and team level and of influencing multiple groups
- Proven capability to simplify complex concepts and articulate them to varied audiences, particularly in writing, and able to distil key messages for exec audiences
- Knowledge and keen interest of conduct risk and potential issues across service delivery operations teams
- Experience of complaints, quality Assurance, service, and vulnerable customer topics would be advantageous
- Ability to design and operate MI and reporting, collating the data and drawing conclusion
What will you get for this role?
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job . Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online . If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane a call on 0207 255 0884 or send an email to email@example.com
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010 *. By ' minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.