Brand Partnerships Assistant
- Full Time
We're on the hunt for a Brand Partnerships Assistant to help the Brand Partnerships team operate more smoothly and provide an excellent service for media/PR agency clients.
You will be the essential cog in our partnerships team wheel, ensuring that all communication channels and relationship management tools are optimised, and that the day to day running of this machine goes without a hitch.
What you’ll be doing
- Day-to-day communication with potential and existing clients in media and PR agencies
- Responsibility for keeping the team’s CRM system up to date
- Assisting with production of presentations, proposals, and other materials that clients request
- Responsibility for the smooth-running of cross-team collaboration between the agency sales and planning/delivery teams
What we’re looking for
- A self-starter who is keen to learn in a fast-paced environment
- An extremely organised, collaborative team member
- Good verbal and written communication style, with attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and skilled at prioritising in the face of competing demands
It’d be nice if you had
- Experience of managing input into a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Ability to categorise and prioritise urgent vs. important tasks and fulfill them accordingly
How we’ll support you
- Weekly or bi-weekly 1-1 with line manager to review progress, agree roles, provide support
- Formal 6-month appraisal system
- LinkedIn online learning - bi-weekly DEAL sessions, training to be agreed with your line manager
- Initial briefing sessions with relevant business partners
- Ongoing on the job training from your line manager
This role reports into the Head of Brand Partnerships and is based in our offices in Kentish Town. This role is envisaged as full-time but we are happy to consider flexible options for the right candidate.
Who we are
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 18-odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. View our equality and diversity policy: http://www.mumsnet.com/info/diversity-and-equality-policy. We are also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club and a football team; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.
Want to know more?
Introducing Mumsnet: Our Culture - our new guide to what it's like to work at Mumsnet. Read about our mission, our vision, our values and the behaviours we expect of the people who work at Mumsnet. View Mumsnet: Our Culture: https://www.slideshare.net/Mumsnet/mumsnet-our-cul...
If all of this sounds good to you, please apply with your CV and a covering letter that demonstrates some of the qualities we’re looking for.
Deadline for applications is 30 April.
We’ll be calling the best candidates for interview as soon as we spot them so don’t delay in applying!